Monday, May 15, 2023

gull


                             8x10

During the winter I agreed to have a show my paintings this summer at the Cape May Nature Center. Summer. So far away.
Then I was scheduled to show in May.
I guess in a way it was a good thing, because now the show is hung and I can forget about it. (Bad side is poor sales; last year I showed in September and the paintings flew off the wall.)
I painted this, from a photo I took, the day before I hung the show.

Small sketches of a crested cormorant. When I kayak with friends and my brother in Florida, they dive under the kayaks for fish. I love to watch them swim!




2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful. Sales may come. Share this on Instagram.
Love your work.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

laura said...

Thank you, Barbara. 🙂