Sunday, September 01, 2024

revisiting



                                                                       10x14
A return to the subject of the Highlands. Plan to spend a lot of time this winter with all the photos I took.
One week from today I'll be landing in Maine for a week of painting with my friend Gina.
This is the first spread in a little travel sketchbook I'll be bringing.
Susan Abbott recommends beginning tour travel sketchbook before you reach your destination-- a great idea.
I kept a little sketchbook in Scotland that turned out to also be a chronicle of where we stayed, where and what we ate, who we met. I really treasure it.
A couple of pages from the Scotland sketchbook.
Photo of a juvenile black-backed gull who followed me along the shore a bit this a.m.
Idk why it's sideways ... Happens sometimes.🤷

No comments: