Saturday, March 29, 2008


Peter and I went to Lowe's to buy windows yesterday and I grabbed a half-price Easter lily, even though it's not in the budget!
At the moment I have a wealth of (perishable!) things to paint: these lilies, pale yellow tulips and daffodils with orange trumpets, and my magnolia, which is in bloom now. Of course, I also have a lot of work, which I'm not getting done because the desire to paint instead is so distracting!
This is as far as I can, with deadlines on the horizon and many pages to go, get with these today. It's a start anyway.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Laura,These lilies are simply exquisite... I may have said this before when viewing some of your earlier paintings but there is nothing else i can say ... each and every time..the delicacy makes me want to reach out to touch it